Panoramic Press has completed the installation of the Konica AccurioJet KM-1 digital printer.
Click on the play button on the video below to see it's capabilities...
Based on technologies it has amassed from its creation of digital printing, Konica Minolta has developed AccurioJet KM-1, a press that incorporates a new UV ink, high-performance inkjet print heads and system processing technologies. Applying these proprietary technologies, Konica Minolta has realised "high image quality", "Flexibility", "stability" and "high productivity" essential to the functions of a production machine. The superb functions and reliability of AccurioJet KM-1 offers new merits such as "the creation of new business", "strengthening of relationships with clients" and "rationalisation of production processes and business".
- Up to 23" x 29.5" sheet size - allowing for 6-up letter size printing
- Sheet thickness of up to 0.6 mm is single-sided printing and 0.45 mm in double-sided printing for a wider range of commercial print and packaging applications
- Print on a wide range of offset coated and uncoated paper, even textured papers - eliminating the need for special substrate qualities or special treatment before or after printing
- The KM-1 provides absolute consistancy in paper-feeding, registration, image quality and repeatability - job after job, day after day
- Stability is assured by Komori's very high front-to-back registration accuracy using gripper-to-gripper sheet transfer in the KM-1's sheet reversal mechanism
- Konica Minolta's original print head design and exclusive UV ink technology delivers outstanding inkjet performance
- Image quality, color gamut and glossiness rivals offset presses thanks to the Konica Minolta's newly developed high-resolution print heads for true 1,200 x 1,200 dpi print resolution
- Konica Minolta's UV ink is lightfast and easy to handle - no fading of prints or colors, no special operator training is required. Instant drying means that small-lot, short-turnaround jobs can be immediately sent to the next process in production
- The KM-1 can produce up to 3,300 sheets per hour simplex, 1,650 sheets per hour duplex - a strong competitive advantage at times of peak demand
- The KM-1 is ideal for variable data printing applications that build customer relationships and grow your business
|Type||29" sheetfed UV injet press|
|Resolution||1,200 x 1,2000 dpi|
|Number of colors||4|
|Printing speeds||3,300 sph (single-sided)
1,650 sph (double-sided)
|Sheet size||585 x 750 mm (23" x 29.5")|
|Sheet thickness||0.06 - 0.6 mm (single-sided)
0.06 - 0.45 mm (double-sided)
|Dimensions||2,700 (W) x 5,200 (L) x 2,400 (H) mm|
|Machine weight||6,000 kg|